Wild Pink Salmon
Wild Pink Salmon is lighter in colour and softer in texture than sockeye salmon. Traditionally packed as a whole piece of fish with skin and bones, our wild salmon is one of the highest, non-dairy sources of calcium. Exclusively available at Costco.See Nutritional Information
- Pink salmon are found throughout the coastal cold waters of the North Pacific Ocean, Arctic Ocean and nearby seas.
- Pink salmon are the most numerous and the smallest of the Pacific salmon weighing on average between 3.5 and 5 pounds, with an average length of 20-25 inches.
- Pink salmon also have the shortest lifespan completing their entire life cycle in two years.
- Pink salmon
- MSC Certified
- 13g of protein per 55g serving
- Natural source of omega-3s
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- Good source of calcium
- Certified B Corp
How Was it Caught?
Wild caught in the cold, clear waters of Alaska.Track This Product