Tuna, Prosciutto and Provolone Panini
Bring the deli home with you with this easy-to-make, Italian-inspired sandwich packed with flavour.
- 1 can (130g) Ocean’s No Drain Solid Light Tuna With Sunflower Oil
- 4 slices focaccia or thick French bread
- 4 thinly sliced pieces of prosciutto
- ½ cup drained and sliced sundried tomatoes
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Place two pieces of provolone on bread; add tuna chunks, prosciutto, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cover with remaining bread slice.
- Brush bread with butter or olive oil on both sides.
- Grill until golden brown; about 4-6 minutes
Tips and Tricks
For a meat free version leave out the prosciutto.