Tuna, Plum Tomato and Basil Pesto Tortilla Rolls
The pesto takes tuna in a whole new direction. Try it for lunch, appetizers, or a light dinner – and only 15 minutes to make.
- 1 can (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 cup spring mix or favourite lettuce
- 2 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- Mix cream cheese and pesto in a small bowl.
- Spread pesto-cream cheese mixture on tortillas; add a layer of tuna, then tomato slices and lettuce.
- Wrap tightly and cut into 2-inch slices.