Tuna, Pear and Apple Brie Melt Sandwich
This quick and easy open-faced sandwich is a treat for your eyes and your taste buds.
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 1 Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 1 pear thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices brie cheese
- 4 slices sourdough, rye or your favourite bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On each slice of bread, place apple and pear slices, add tuna and two slices of brie.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place bread slices on paper. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Tips and Tricks
Garnish with dried cranberries. Enjoy with your favourite green salad.