Tuna, Guacamole and Pear Tortilla Rolls
As sunny and bright as Mexico, this is an easy, flavourful recipe for a light lunch or a colourful appetizer.
- 1 can (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- ¾ cup guacamole (store-bought or your own recipe)
- ½ cup pear thinly sliced
- ½ cup medium red bell pepper julienne
- 2 10-inch tortillas
- Spread guacamole on tortillas, followed by pear slices, red bell pepper and tuna.
- Roll tortillas tightly and cut into 2-inch rounds.
Tips and Tricks
You can substitute pears for apples.