- 1 can (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 tbsp white flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp green chili, crushed
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ginger, crushed
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Boil, peel and grate potatoes, set aside.
- Beat eggs with flour, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, tuna, salt, garam masala, lemon, green chili, coriander, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions and shape into patties.
- Coat the patties with bread crumbs, dip into the egg mixture.
- In a shallow pan over medium heat add coconut oil and fry patties on each side for 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Place on absorbent paper.
Tips and Tricks
Serve hot, with your favourite chutney or a dipping tartare sauce.