Tuna Asparagus Melt
You can’t go wrong with a classic!
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 6-inch pitas
- In a small bowl combine tuna, mayo, onion, asparagus and stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over the 2 pitas. Sprinkle ½ cup of cheese on each.
- Place your pitas on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, and place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
Tips and Tricks
Feel free to substitute the mozzarella with your favourite type of cheese!