Tuna and White Bean Salad
Here’s a seafood salad that eats like a meal. Even better, preparation is a breeze!
- 1 can (130g) Ocean’s No Drain Solid Light Tuna With Sunflower Oil
- 4 anchovy fillets drained and patted dry, chopped fine
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together the anchovies, onion, garlic, rosemary, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice until well combined into a dressing.
- In a large bowl stir together tuna, beans and dressing and mix well. Season with pepper.
- Place for 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator for the flavours to meld together.