Tuna and Roasted Garlic Spread
A wonderful spread for a quick appetizer.
- 2 cans (130g) Ocean’s No Drain Solid Light Tuna With Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp finely chopped roasted garlic
- Cracked pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well making sure to work out any lumps.
- Put spread in a sealable container and refrigerate for 6 or more hours for flavours to come together.
- Bring out of refrigerator and let sit for half an hour. Spread on your favourite cracker, bread or vegetable sticks.
Tips and Tricks
Use sliced cucumber instead of crackers for a unique appetizer.