Tuna and Olive No-Cook Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into small dices
- ½ cup virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 pkg (454g) dry pasta, cooked per package instructions
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well. Season with salt and pepper and place covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Toss sauce with just-cooked pasta and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
This is great for a cold lunch the next day.