Tuna and Curry Mayo Panini
Make everyday gourmet with this new family favourite!
- 1 can (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 2 tbsp curry mayo (1 tsp mild curry powder, ½ cup mayo)
- ½ tsp finely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 4 slices provolone
- ¼ cup caramelized onions
- 2 focaccia buns
- Mix cilantro and curry mayo together, then spread on the inside of the focaccia buns.
- Place provolone over the curry mayo, followed by the tuna, and then top with the caramelized onions.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown. Cut in half and serve warm.
Tips and Tricks
Adding roasted peppers or raw cucumbers adds a flavour twist to your sandwich.