Tuna and Cucumber Salad
A refreshing salad with crunch that’s a good source of protein and probiotics.
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp low-fat sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 seedless cucumber sliced or chopped
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine honey, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, dill, roasted pepper, and mix well. Drizzle lime juice into mixture and continue to stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and mix until all the cucumber is covered with the dressing.
- Place a cup of the salad onto chilled plates, flake tuna over the salads and serve.
Tips and Tricks
For a great dip add 1 cup of yogurt for a creamy texture.