Tuna and Cucumber Bruschetta
A different approach to a tried and true favourite.
- 2 cans (130g) Ocean’s No Drain Solid Light Tuna With Sunflower Oil
- 2 7-inch pita pockets
- ½ cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay pita bread directly on oven racks, and bake for 4 minutes.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine cucumber, tomatoes, basil and tuna. Stir in olive oil and vinegar.
- Take the pita out of the oven, place tuna mixture on top of the pitas, and then crumble feta over both.
- Drizzle sweet chili sauce over both pitas, cut into 9 squares and serve.
Tips and Tricks
Instead of feta try grated aged cheddar.