Tuna and Broccoli Salad
Feast your eyes on this colourful, healthy and delicious salad!
- 1 can (130g) Ocean’s No Drain Solid Light Tuna With Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 cups blanched broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- Whisk together olive oil and sherry vinegar in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add blanched broccoli, mint, raisins, pine nuts and red pepper; toss to combine.
- Add tuna to salad mixture and gently fold in.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve with fresh cracked pepper.
Tips and Tricks
Keep your broccoli bright: blanch in boiling water for one minute; drain; then immediately “refresh” in ice water to retain colour.