Tuna and Blue Cheese Salad
Enjoy the strong flavours of this unique salad recipe!
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 4 tsp marmalade jam
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp onion, very finely minced
- 1 pkg spring salad mix
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- ¾ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together jam, vinegar, oil, onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss in spring mix and grapes.
- Distribute salad among 6 individual chilled plates, and top each with a portion of tuna and blue cheese and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
Garnishing your salad with ¼ cup of chopped pecans takes this recipe up a notch.