Light Tuna Coconut Cilantro Spoons
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp panch phoron (Bengali spice mixture)
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut cream or very thick coconut milk
- In a nice serving bowl, mix all ingredients. It should almost be like a coleslaw. Let it sit in the fridge for over an hour, so that the spices and juices get a chance to marinate themselves.
- Serve the mixture on a crostini or on toast as an appetizer or on a small spoon to be passed around.