Ginger Lemon Sesame Tuna Salad
- 2 pouches (90g) Ocean’s Ginger Lemon Sesame Tuna
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small sweet potato, small cubes
- 10 brussel sprouts, bottoms removed and quartered
- ⅛ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup feta
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the quinoa in salted water according to package directions.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts in a bowl with the 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Add the quinoa, sweet potato, brussel sprouts, dried cranberries, feta and pumpkin seeds to a bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Top with the Ginger Lemon Sesame Tuna.