Conchiglie (Seashell Pasta) Salad with Tuna and Bell Peppers
This pasta salad makes for an easy, healthy answer to the old “what’s for lunch?” question.
- 1 can (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 2 cups small pasta shells
- 1 celery, diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ a green bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tsp horseradish
- Cook pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until just tender, drain well.
- Cool pasta in cold water and drain again. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks
You can make this salad a day ahead for picnics or take-to-work lunches.