Flaked Light Tuna – Thai Chili
(Skipjack – Latin: Katsuwonus pelamis)
Our thai chili flavoured flaked light tuna adds just the right amount of spice.
- Skipjack tuna is one of the smaller species of tuna with an average weight of 3 kg. It is distinguished by the presence of four to seven dark, longitudinal stripes on their bellies. They have silvery flanks and short fins.
- Caught via purse seine fishing in the Pacific and Indian oceans.
- Our skipjack is caught without the use of Fish Aggregating devices which significantly reduces the risk of catching other fish and sea life.
- Skipjack tuna
- Red chili
- Tomato paste
- Fish sauce (fermented anchovy, salt)
- Soybean oil
- Modified tapioca starch
- Paprika oleoresin
- 16g of protein per 85g serving
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Free of trans fat
- Responsibly caught
- Wild caught
- Ready to eat
- Dolphin friendly
- Certified B Corp
How Was it Caught?
Free Swimming caught without the use of Fish Aggregating Devices (FADs) that may harm other sea life.Track This Product