Tuscan Kale Quinoa Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
- 1 package Naked Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked quinoa 4 cups baby kale
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup corn
- 2 Tbsp dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp warm water juice of 1/2 of a lemon 1 clove of garlic,
- minced salt and pepper to taste
- Use a pre made quinoa pouch or cook 1⁄2 cup quinoa according to directions (will triple in volume once cooked).
- While quinoa cooks, combine salad dressing ingredients in a small jar or container with a lid. Fasten the lid and shake to combine ingredients well. Adjust water to achieve preferred consistency, adding more to thin out as desired.
- When quinoa is cooked, add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss with salad servers to coat all ingredients evenly with dressing
- Divide between two plates and serve.