Tuna and Orange Avocado Salad
Healthy, fresh and super easy to prepare!
- 2 cans (120g) Ocean’s No Drain Flaked Light Tuna In Water
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 ½ cups baby arugula
- In a small bowl combine the lime, ginger, mustard, and vegetable oil, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine tuna, oranges and onions.
- To plate your salad, layer ½ cup of arugula, then 4 slices of avocado, then a portion of the tuna and orange mixture, and finally drizzle the dressing over top and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
You can add some pecans or walnuts for added crunch!