Tangy Kale Pasta with Thai Chili Tuna Steaks
This Tangy Kale Pasta with Thai Chili Tuna Steaks dish is the perfect choice for when you want something quick and healthy. The recipe was developed by Ocean Brands Partner, @balancingandie! Follow her instagram and check out her website for more delicious recipes and daily wellness content.
- 4 Ocean’s Thai Chili Yellowfin Tuna Steaks, cook according to package instructions
- 4 cups (dry measured) medium egg noodles, cook according to package instructions
- 7-10 stems of kale, chopped (about 2 bunches)
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes in oil (don’t drain)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 large limes)
- ¼-½ tsp chili flakes (to taste)
- ½ tsp fine salt (more to taste)
- ¼ tsp black pepper (more to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup grated asiago cheese (for garnish – optional)
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Set aside when done.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a large frying pan, on medium high heat, add sundried tomatoes (with the oil they come in), garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Continue sauteing until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add chopped kale and gently stir until just slightly wilted down.
- Add in cooked egg noodles, lime juice and olive oil and heat through. Remove from heat, taste and adjust salt, pepper and chili according to your preference. Set aside.
- Cook tuna steaks according to package directions.
- Plate egg noodles with a tuna steak, sprinkle with asiago cheese and serve and enjoy warm!