Smoked Mussels, Arugula and Mango Salad
This hearty, restaurant-quality salad is the perfect meal for people on the go!
- 2 cans Ocean’s Smoked Mussels, drained
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package fresh arugula
- 1 mango, cut into thin slices
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup mandarin orange slices, or canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together in a small mixing bowl.
- Divide arugula and smoked mussels on six chilled plates; drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with dried cranberries, mango and mandarin orange slices.
Tips and Tricks
You can use this recipe with Whole Smoked Oysters as well.