Shrimp Garden Dip
Entertaining made easy!
- 1 package (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (28g) ranch seasoning mix
- 1 can Ocean’s Cocktail Shrimp, rinsed and drained
- ⅔ cup green pepper, seeded and diced
- ⅔ cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- Rinse and drain shrimp.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning mix together until smooth.
- Spread on a 9 or 10″ quiche plate or similar dish.
- Sprinkle green peppers, tomato, grated cheese and green onion around the edge. Spread the shrimp on top starting at the centre.
- Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Tips and Tricks
This dip would also taste great on warm bread.