Naked Yellowfin Tuna Crostini with Chimichurri
1 of 3 tuna steak crostini recipes! This tuna crostini with chimichurri is a delightful medley of refreshing herbs and just the right amount of spice! So simple, so good.
- 12 thin slices of baguette (¼ inch, diagonal)
- 1 pack (2 x 135g) Ocean’s Naked Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook tuna steaks according to directions on the package.
- Brush both sides of bread with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Season with salt.
- For the chimichurri, add parsley, cilantro, scallion, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, chili flakes and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Break tuna up with your hands or rough chop. Divide evenly amongst the crostini.
- Finish with chimichurri and radishes.