Tuna Steak With Crispy Sesame Miso Green Beans
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp white miso paste
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Black sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 package Thai Chili Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Combine miso paste and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk with a fork until well combined and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, approx 1 minute.
- Add beans and cook without stirring, letting them char a bit on one side, 1-2 minutes. Cook another 2-3 minutes until tender, but still with a bit of bite.
- Add the miso sauce and stir until beans are coated and sauce is heated through.
- Plate the beans and sprinkle with sesame seeds.