Tuna Steak With Cheezy Asparagus Fries
This is as simple as it gets. A juicy, delicious tuna steak with panko and parmesan crusted asparagus fries, with a final touch of lemon. Nothing could be easier! Dinner done in no time.
- 1 bunch asparagus (choose thinner stalks for quicker cooking time), washed and white ends trimmed off
- 2 tsp + 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Lemon zest
- 1 package Naked Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place asparagus down in a single layer. Drizzle with 2 tsp oil and roll the spears back and forth to cover all sides evenly.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper. Roll the spears again to cover all sides with the breadcrumbs and cheese. Drizzle the tops with the remaining 1 tsp oil.
- Bake 8 minutes or until spears are fork tender and breadcrumbs are nice and golden, cooking time may vary depending on thickness of stalks.