Tuna Steak Caprese Salad
Perfect for when you have minimal ingredients in your kitchen or want a quick, light dinner.
- 2 ripe vine tomatoes, sliced
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Nonna Pia’s Balsamic Glaze
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 package Naked Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into rounds of even thickness. Arrange on a platter, alternating between tomato, basil and cheese.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze. Sprinkle fresh basil over the top and finish with salt and pepper.