Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Crostini – Nicoise Style
1 of 3 tuna steak crostini recipes! Ocean’s perfectly seasoned Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steak makes this tuna crostini recipe a hit! You’ll love the Nicoise style of this starter with so many delicious flavours!
- 12 thin slices of baguette (¼ inch, diagonal)
- 1 pack (2 x 150g) Ocean’s Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup aioli or mayonnaise
- 6 eggs, medium boiled and quartered
- ½ cup kalamata olive, rough chopped
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill, to garnish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook tuna steaks according to directions on the package.
- Brush both sides of bread with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Season with salt.
- Spread each crostini with aioli or mayonnaise and divide tuna evenly amongst crostinis.
- Top with two pieces of egg, olives, shallot, dill and finish with a squeeze of lemon.