Black Pepper Tuna Steak Sandwich
Simply Delicious! This Black Pepper Tuna Steak Sandwich with creamy chipotle mayo and fresh avocado makes a nice light meal. Enjoy them as is or size down and turn these into sliders for the perfect party starter!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 pkg Ocean’s Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 brioche rolls, split
- 1 avocado, quartered and sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- For the chipotle mayo: whisk together the mayonnaise & Sriracha
- For the tuna: preheat a large grill pan on high heat until very hot.
- Drizzle both sides of each tuna steak with olive oil, sear as directed, 4 min per side.
- Meanwhile, toast the rolls.
- Spread both sides of each roll with the chipotle mayo. Then layer on arugula, a tuna steak, red onions and arugula.