Tuna And Arugula Salad
Fresh, peppery arugula salad combined with delicious Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steaks. This is no ordinary salad! Packed with bright flavours, protein and nutrients. This dish is a great pick-me-up on any day and is so simple to whip up.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or grated
- 6 cups arugula
- 10 sugar snap peas, ends trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 small radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Coarse salt to taste
- 1 package (2 x 150g) Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Parmesan, and garlic in a small bowl and whisk with a fork to combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- Plate the salad, sprinkle with coarse salt and serve.