Tuna And Arugula Salad
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or grated
- 6 cups arugula
- 10 sugar snap peas, ends trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 small radish, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Coarse salt to taste
- 1 package Black Pepper Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan and garlic in a small bowl and whisk with a fork to combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- Plate the salad, sprinkle with coarse salt and serve.